Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Happy June 27!

Today is so important for many reasons! It is a double family holiday!

1. Today is my parents' 31st wedding anniversary! Happy anniversary you two love birds! Thanks for setting such a great example for your daughters and their husbands. We're lucky girls!

My cute parents at a basketball game earlier this year. 

2. It is also my sister Erin's 28th birthday today! That's right..all on the same day. Happy birthday, Erin! Love you!

Erin's the blonde in our family... and the genius. Ironic?


Growing up, I always looked forward to June 27 because it is a very big day in our family. It used to always have a big celebration and usually a really great family dinner. Unfortunately, my family isn't all together on June 27 too often anymore, but it still feels like a holiday to me! This year, today is even more eventful because we leave tomorrow evening for Dayton to close on our new (80 year old?) house Friday morning. That means that we are officially in crunch time until home ownership. We are so excited, but there is so much to do! 

As you can probably imagine, life is a bit crazy lately but I hope to make a more regular appearance on the blog! I'll be back with little updates soon! Enjoy the beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment