Friday, May 18, 2012

Looking Forward

...to the weekend! Tomorrow marks six months since our wedding and I am so excited for the weekend. We are planning to keep a low-key weekend (i.e. no traveling) and are starting it off tonight with dinner at home and a rented movie. We hardly ever sit still together but I love it when we do! It is my turn to choose for movie night, too, so I'm pretty stoked to start searching! Tomorrow morning, we are headed for iced coffees and hopefully a good workout. Then we are going on a long hike to a new trail we've not yet explored. I think it will be great to get away and just enjoy ourselves and get some fresh air!


I'm already more relaxed! And this is just Google! source

I will be back for a full recap on Monday! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment